Accident Investigation, Plattsburgh
Date(s) - 03/29/2018
8:00 am - 2:30 pm
North Country Chamber of Commerce
Offered by the North Country Chamber of Commerce in Plattsburgh
Instructor: Bruce Gray, Landrock E&S Consulting
This course is intended for supervisors, safety team members and safety coordinators. Effective accident investigations are necessary to preventing repetitive accidents. The investigation must focus on the root cause and must avoid placing blame. The training will improve accident investigation and elimination of identified hazards. There will be several group discussion topics.
· Definition of an accident,
· Interview techniques,
· Determining root causes,
· Corrective actions,
· The investigation report,
· Final exercise
$24.00 per person
Bruce Gray is President of Landrock E&S Consulting, Inc., a Plattsburgh firm providing Environmental and Safety consulting services since 2003. Previously, Bruce has twenty-three years experience in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries, including 15 years as the Environmental & Safety Manager at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals in Rouses Point. Bruce received his Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Lehigh University and his Master of Arts in Management from Plattsburgh State University.
Funding Provided By:
New York State Occupational Safety and Health Hazard Abatement Board through the OSH T+E Fund
• Cancellation must be received 3 days before day of seminar and may be subject to refund charges & no shows will be charged!
• Registration fee includes cost of meals/refreshments.
• Certificate of Achievement will be given to attendees for each class completed.
To register, please go to: http://www.northcountrychamber.com/Calendar/
(518) 563-1000 or email@example.com